Phew, out of my non-sewing slump. I started yesterday by going through my recent fabric purchases, checking to see if I had matching thread and snipping a swatch from those pieces I didn’t have thread for. Then I was sufficiently on a roll to alter the dress I’d made for July 4th – I wasn’t wearing it the way it was, so I took off the waistband and casing (actually did that a few weeks ago in front of the TV), trimmed off several inches, and rehemmed to make it a tunic. I also added some darts in the back for shaping. Haven’t taken a picture yet.
Then I was on a roll, and finished a knit top before the night was over – another Ottobre surplice top. It’s out of a knit mesh remnant from Emma One Sock – my first EOS purchase from a few weeks ago; I got some blue sweater knit too, and I’m pondering plans for that.
Even got back in the sewing room for a bit today and sewed together a muslin I had cut out ages ago. Still not sure if I like it or not, so I’m glad I made a muslin!