Finished projects, spring:
(Finally catching up on posting these… In some cases more progress has been made on the WIPs, but I will note that when I do my early summer roundup (at the end of this week – hey, I’m not late yet!).)
- Pink/black elastic waist skirt, cotton/poly crinkle, Simplicity 2609 – review on PR
giant sackcream woven tunic, cotton, Butterick 5356 – review on PR
- Black/white woven top, cotton/linen, Threads bias topper – review on PR
- Purple knit tank, cotton/spandex jersey, Knipmode 4/09 #9, no review yet. This was a wearable muslin, and the pattern still needs some tweaks for fit, but it’s coming along.
New UFOs, spring:
- Green sleeveless top, cotton oxford, Simplicity 2614 – review on PR. This just needs hems, which I’ve been avoiding since it’s bias cut. I think I’ll try Steam a Seam as a stabilizer.
- Periwinkle draped skirt, cotton/poly crinkle, OOP Butterick 4135; this was totally done but the waistband was way too big, so I ripped it out. I just need to recut a new one from another pattern and put it on.
- Green and white pj pants, cotton/poly seersucker & jersey, Simplicity pattern whose envelope I can’t find right now; these I can finish in an hour, I just need to do it.
- Cream print tunic, Knipmode 5/09 #8; the upper arms are tight on this and I’m not sure how to finish the neckline on this translucent fabric; this one may get benched until next spring.
- Pink/black vintage sundress, cotton/poly crinkle, vintage Simplicity 7454; all cut out but no construction done. I have a couple sundresses so this can wait until next year; it’s loose enough that fit changes shouldn’t be a problem.
OK, new goal – more projects finished each season than started and unfinished!