I hope everyone who celebrates it had a good Thanksgiving. I happened to notice that there are several sales going on of interest to crafty folks, Thanksgiving-related or not, and I wanted to post quickly about it before they all expired. Black Friday deals are all well and good, but what we sewers want is pattern and fabric sales, am I right?
Without further ado:
- Sewaholic is celebrating four years in business with a 20% off sale through the weekend, with code FOURYEARS
- Everything at Grainline Studio is 20% off with code GIVETHANKS
- All patterns at Lekala.co are 1.49 until Monday
- All fabric 10% off at Emma One Sock, no code needed
- StyleArc is now selling PDF patterns via Etsy, and until the end of the month everything is 20% off with code SOMANYTILES
- All classes at Craftsy are $19.95
- And on a cooking note, the recipe manager/meal planning website Plan to Eat is having their annual Black Friday sale, with 50% all annual subscriptions. You can get a 30 day free trial without giving your credit card info, if you want to try it out first.